5C Quality Program
BabyCell 5C program is the backbone of the cell preservation system of RMS. This involves separation of nucleated cells from cord blood and their safe storage.
- Comprehensive examinations on materials involved to completely prevent the external & cross contaminations.
- Quality control for safety of nucleated cells after cryopreservation.
- Highly trained professional staff.
- Appointment of expert cell coordinator specialized in consulting & sales.
BabyCell adopts a closed bag system right from collection to processing to the final cryopreservation of cord blood stem cells. This safe cell process system prevents exposure to environmental influences & protects the cord blood from any external contaminations.
3C: Clean Facility (cGMP Facility)
State-of-the art Clean room facilities (10,000 Class Zone) with class 100 Biosafety Cabinets, efficient fire-fighting system, etc strictly maintains the safe and sterile environment in accordance with the stringent cell treatment process & storage.
4C: Computerized Control Storage
- "24 X 7" monitoring system that averts the contact with external temperature that is fatal to the cell viability.
- Automated controlled rate freezer saves automatically all freezer graph chart.
- Automatic control of supplying liquid nitrogen using a sensor that is activated at -160°C.
5C: Cryopreservation Bioscience
Founded on the years of experiences and know - how from Sewon Cellontech in cell therapeutics, "Babycell" promises to preserve cord blood perfectly with the technology that maximizes cell activity at cryopreservation.